I was over at Mease Countryside Hospital today, to visit my brother-in-law Bill. While walking up to his room looking out the hallway windows I saw their newly built courtyard. Right out the door was a soft rubber playground surface and a few low climbing logs and rocks. It made me smile that the designers of the project included an area for kids that also looks like a peaceful stream flowing through the courtyard. I'm sure this area will get lots of use once the pandemic restrictions are lifted.
Going out for lunch with friends and family. Something I have missed doing for the past several years. Now with the pandemic seemingly under control we all can start getting back to normal. Today we visited Hellas Greek restaurant and bakery. We started with Saganaki . I had one of my favorites, grilled octopus. For dessert it was chocolate covered baklava. Overall a great way to spend lunch.

Comments
Post a Comment